The purpose of this role is to work with the Director of Marketing, creating and executing campaigns for all brands under the We Are Tailored umbrella.
You will be responsible for contributing to the success of these brands and our goals of growing brand awareness, strong communities and engagement on our social media platforms, driving sales through e-commerce and in-store.
Working with a young, entrepreneurial team, you’ll be a key, hands-on player in bringing our brands to life and creating amazing, out-of-the-box campaigns.
Responsibilities and Duties
Key strategic objectives of the role:
- Execution and management of social media strategies
- Implement social media strategy for all products and services
- Establish positioning, identify target audiences and develop marketing plans with specific objectives across different channels and segments
- Lead the execution of social media marketing practices from start to finish, leveraging internal support and fostering collaboration
- Analyze customer insights, consumer trends, market analysis and social media best practices to develop effective strategies
- Create, maintain and perform analytics reports across multiple platforms and extract key insights for future campaign development and go-to-market strategies, with proposals and recommendations on tactics
In a typical week at work, you can:
- Support the management and moderation of the division’s social media channels to enhance and grow brands and reputation
- Produce, distribute and reuse relevant and accessible content that is engaging, innovative and shareable on social media channels
- Establish and develop new social media contacts and maintain an existing network of social media contacts, including building relationships with influencers
- Planning and development of social media content strategy
- Social media management on all platforms: Instagram, Tiktok, Facebook, Pinterest, Snapchat, LinkedIn and YouTube
- Generation of a weekly report ensuring that the company is up to date with activities and results
- Partner with the Marketing Manager to develop creative briefs and guide creative direction to achieve goals for all internal and public-facing communications, including print, digital and video assets
- Execute multi-channel campaigns throughout the prospect and customer lifecycle, ensuring alignment of communications and messaging across all channels
- Strong community management across all social media channels, building a loyal consumer base.
Work experience and skills
You will be a digitally savvy individual with 3+ years of demonstrated experience in social media, content development and execution strategies. You will have a proven ability to work in a collaborative, fast-paced and agile environment, with a focus on delivering exceptional customer service and building a strong and loyal community. As an excellent communicator, you will be able to build, establish and maintain relationships, including managing multiple stakeholders.
Ideally, you will also have:
- Demonstrated professional experience in a relevant marketing and communications field and advanced degree in marketing, communications, public relations or journalism.
- Experience in the above fields in the food and restaurant, retail, fashion or beauty industries is preferred, but not essential.
- Demonstrated successful delivery of social media initiatives within a large and complex organization, including examples of community engagement and growth.
- Considerable experience in making complex decisions requiring high levels of expertise and judgment
- Work to high ethical standards, as part of a team and independently, ensuring professionalism and confidentiality at all times
- Familiarity with Adobe Suite is also favorable
This position is located in Melbourne, VIC. Please only apply if you are a Melbourne resident or planning to move in the near future.