Made In Katana (MIK) is a creative studio that brings brands to life through storytelling and emerging technologies.
MIK is made up of designers, animators, sound engineers, writers, software developers and social experts – based in Adelaide, Sydney, Singapore, Europe and the USA. Our clients include Spotify, Sony Music Australia, Paramount Pictures, ARN and POEM Group.
We are looking for a full-time Senior Podcast Producer to join our Erskineville studios.
The successful candidate will have the ability to juggle multiple projects while delivering high quality productions under tight deadlines.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Work closely with the talent and podcast team on the show’s format, establish assignments and deliverables, and script/edit stories and segments.
- Describe, produce and assemble episodes at all stages of production.
- Manage production schedules, workflow, roles and responsibilities.
- Lead hosts/talents and provide guidance, support and best practices to podcast teams and talent.
- Manage weekly and long-running audio projects across a wide range of topics
- Liaise with other teams, including: social, digital, video, marketing, sales and operations, to support podcast needs and business development.
- Manage podcast recordings and liaise with key stakeholders to facilitate premium content
- Work with our creative team to dream up and develop new podcast titles
The ideal candidate will have:
- Proven experience in podcasting or broadcasting.
- Excellent time management skills – managing multiple shows at once.
- Strong teamwork and communication skills.
- Strong audio production capabilities.
- Familiar with organizational tools such as Clickup, Asana, Slack and Google Workspace
- Minimum 3 years of experience in audio lead production
- A good communicator with experience in journalism and/or broadcasting
We are a global agency that embraces a range of experiences and perspectives. The world we live in is multicultural and diverse and we want our team to reflect this. If you’re ready to join an exciting and growing group of creators and risk-takers, submit your resume and cover letter today. We would like to meet you.
For any questions, please contact [email protected]
No recruiters or agencies please, we handle recruitment internally.