Tuesday, March 15, 2022 7:12 PM
In its 11th year, Riley Radio Days again saw an outpouring of generosity from the Kosciusko County community last week.
Organized by Kensington Media’s WRSW 107.9, the event is the main fundraiser for the KC Riley Kids Fund, which supports local families who attend Riley Children’s Hospital in Indianapolis. The KC Riley Kids Fund is a component fund of the Kosciusko County Community Foundation and has awarded more than $500,000 in grants since its inception in 2011.
In addition to providing direct support to the Riley Children’s Hospital Foundation, the fund distributes grants to local families in the form of gas cards and restaurant gift cards.
Assistance from the fund can be accessed through the K21 Health Pavilion Help Desk on Provident Drive, Warsaw.
Submit a comment
Please complete the form below to submit a comment.
* indicates a required field
A comment must be approved by our staff before it is posted on the website.
- Ooka Radio partners with four airports
- “Susan, Linda, Nina and Cokie: The Extraordinary Story of NPR’s Founding Mothers”
- Friday: “After The Uprising” follows Ferguson activist’s search for answers on son’s death
- China’s use of Uyghur expatriates in CCP centennial propaganda sparks backlash – Radio Free Asia