WESTPORT, Conn., Feb. 10 28, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Compass Diversified (NYSE: CODI) (“CODI” or the “Company”), owner of leading middle-market businesses, today announced plans to report fourth quarter results. ended December 31, 2021, Thursday February 24, 2022, after market close. The Company has scheduled a conference call to discuss the results for Thursday, February 24, 2022 at 5:00 p.m. ET.
The conference call will include remarks from Elias J. Sabo, President and CEO, Ryan J. Faulkingham, Chief Financial Officer, and Pat Maciariello, Partner and Chief Operating Officer of CGM. To participate in the call, please dial (844) 200-6205 (domestic) or +1 929 526 1599 (international). The access code is 091769. Please dial the call at least five minutes before the scheduled start time.
The conference call will also be available via a live listen-only webcast and accessible through the Investor Relations section of CODI’s website, https://www.compassdiversified.com/. Please allow extra time before the call to visit the site and download any necessary software that may be needed to listen to the webcast.
For those interested who are unable to participate in the live conference call, a replay of the call will be available through March 3, 2022 at (929) 458 6194 (domestic) or +44 204 525 0658 (international). The access code for the call and replay is 019320. An online archive of the webcast will be available on the company’s website for 30 days after the call.
About Compass Diversified (“CODI”)
CODI owns and manages a diverse set of highly defensible North American mid-market businesses. Each of its current subsidiaries is a leader in its niche market. For more information, visit compassdiversified.com.
Leveraging its permanent capital, disciplined, long-term approach and actionable expertise, CODI maintains controlling stakes in each of its subsidiaries, maximizing its ability to impact cash flow generation and create value. long-term value. The Company provides both debt and equity capital to its subsidiaries, thereby contributing to their financial and operational flexibility. CODI uses the cash flow generated by its subsidiaries to invest in the long-term growth of the Company and has consistently generated strong returns through its culture of transparency, alignment and accountability.
Our ten majority-owned subsidiaries are engaged in the following business segments:
- The design and marketing of specially designed technical clothing and equipment for a wide range of global customers (5.11);
- The manufacture of fast-turning rigid printed circuit boards, in small series and in production (Advanced Circuits);
- The design and manufacture of custom packaging, insulation and components (Altor Solutions);
- The manufacture of engineered magnetic solutions for a wide range of specialist applications and end markets (Arnold Magnetic Technologies);
- The design, engineering and marketing of dial fit systems that provide a scientifically proven performance advantage for athletes (BOA technology);
- The design and marketing of portable baby carriers, strollers and related products (Ergobaby);
- The design, manufacture and marketing of high-end and unique jewelry (Diamonds of Lugano);
- The design and manufacture of baseball and softball equipment and apparel (Marucci Sports);
- The manufacture and marketing of portable food warming systems used in the food service industry, indoor and outdoor creative lighting and room fragrance solutions for consumer markets (Sternum); and
- The design, manufacture and marketing of airguns, archery products, optics and related accessories (Surface speed).
Certain statements in this press release may be deemed to be forward-looking statements within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995.”, “will”, “should”, “may”, “seek”, “see” and similar expressions to identify forward-looking statements. The forward-looking statements contained in this press release involve risks and uncertainties. Actual results could differ materially from those implied or expressed in forward-looking statements for any reason, including factors set forth under “Risk Factors” and elsewhere in CODI’s Annual Report on Form 10-K and its reports. quarterly on Form 10-Q. . Other factors that could cause actual results to differ materially include: changes in the economy, financial markets and political environment; risks associated with possible disruption of CODI’s operations or the economy generally due to terrorism, natural disasters, social, civil and political unrest or the COVID-19 pandemic; future changes in laws or regulations (including the interpretation of such laws and regulations by regulatory authorities); general considerations associated with the COVID-19 pandemic and its impact on the markets in which we operate; and other considerations as may be disclosed from time to time in publicly released CODI documents and filings. Undue reliance should not be placed on these forward-looking statements, as these statements speak only as of the date they are made. Although, except as required by law, CODI undertakes no obligation to revise or update any forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise, you are advised to review any additional disclosure CODI may make directly to you. or through reports it may file with the SEC in the future, including annual reports on Form 10-K, quarterly reports on Form 10-Q and current reports on Form 8-K.
The IGB group
Joele Frank, Wilkinson Brimmer Katcher
Jon Keehner/Kate Thompson/Lyle Weston
|Source: Compass Diversified Holdings|