New Partnership Delivers Data-Driven Approach to Market Research Initiatives Through Highly Targeted Respondent Profiling, Including Social Affinity Data
Cint, the global leader in digital information collection software, and StatSocial have partnered to deliver a connected data solution to quickly and broadly target niche market research audiences. Together, the new solution brings together Cint’s 155 million highly profiled respondents as well as StatSocial’s mapping of 1.3 billion social accounts to 300 million verified people.
Marketing Technology News: Mercedes-Benz USA Launches Nationwide Branding Experience to Introduce All-New Mercedes-EQ Lineâ¦
The strong partnership combines the power of the two respective platforms, enriching respondent profiling with a large number of data points, all in a compliant and consent-driven ecosystem. By connecting data from Cint and StatSocial, researchers and marketers can achieve a granular level of profiling to create highly targeted personalized audiences, including hard-to-reach B2B groups, for their survey initiatives.
Heather hugues, Vice President of Connected Data at Cint, said: âThis partnership truly represents the next generation of market research programs. The reach of each of our platforms, coupled with a massive amount of profiling points, enables our clients to achieve the level of survey targeting needed in today’s environment – by hitting exactly the right ones. respondents, quickly and easily. Cint and StatSocial have an extremely high match rate between individuals, in part due to a common focus on reach and scalability. “
David barker, CEO of StatSocial, said, âTogether, StatSocial and Cint are revolutionizing market research programs by combining our audience scale and robust taxonomies. This allows our clients to take a more strategic approach to survey profiling and recruiting, and expand the insights they get from panel respondents with rich social affinity data. When survey responses are received, panel data can be seamlessly added to over 85,000 unique attributes to provide critical, but often missing, information about the social audience.
Marketing Technology News: MarTech interview with Max Nelson, VP of Marketing Communications at OpenX
The partnership combines Cint’s global audience of survey respondents in 130 countries, profiled by up to 300 data points, with StatSocial’s global audience, profiled by thousands of social audience attributes. Users of the combined solution can:
- Achieve precise targeting of respondents and panelists by leveraging the two sets of seamlessly connected audience data for deeper profiling.
- Reach and target respondents who have been exposed to the content to gauge brand awareness and impact.
- Select respondent audiences based on traditional demographics enriched with social data showing job titles, employers, brand affinities, passions, digital personalities and more.
- Add survey and panel data with over 85,000 customer attributes including passions, interests, favorite media, and more.
- Run niche sample surveys on the fly, in a compliant manner, enriching respondent profiles with walled garden social affinity data.
- Create targeted surveys to gain visibility, acquire new customers, generate new business, even in niche verticals.
Marketing Technology News: MarTech interview with Elli Dimitroulakos, Automation Manager, Americas at Acast